Market Research Consulting
ASR undertakes large and small survey research assignments for government business enterprises, private and not-for-profit organisations. Our consultants are noted for their expertise in designing questionnaires for a range of business purposes, including all forms of employee & 360° surveys, member and customer satisfaction.
ASR has extensive survey experience in human resource, market, social, government and custom research. We apply a range of methodologies in our research activities and are always prepared to adapt these to meet specific client requirements. As well as using traditional methods to collect information, the company has its own web and e-forms software system which it can apply to research & survey assignments.
Typical projects involve some or all of the following: project initiation, publicity or communication strategies, questionnaire design, data collection, analysis, interpretative reporting, and client presentations.
This is a survey-research professional services centre using Survey Manager for collecting information by web, paper, email and computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI). The bureau offers a range of services, including:
- Questionnaire design
- Design and implementation of communication programs
- Project management
- Data collection
- Survey & research consulting
- Analysis Interpretative report writing
- High performance statistical processing
- Specialised business intelligence
- Web access & dissemination.
Survey Services supports six types of survey project:
A survey that can be answered by anyone with access to the survey link. Respondents remain completely anonymous.
- Anonymous with return later password
A survey that can be answered by anyone with access to the survey link. A respondent can nominate a password (optional) to allow completion over the course of multiple sessions. Respondents remain completely anonymous.
- Anonymous with unique login code
A survey that can be answered by anyone with access to the survey link accompanied by a unique login code. Respondents remain completely anonymous.
- Anonymous with survey access codes
A survey that can be answered by anyone with access to the survey link who has the common survey password - one password for all respondents. Respondents remain completely anonymous.
A survey that is distributed to a pool of known respondents. Each invitee is provided with a unique ID/password with which to access the survey, which also serves as a respondent identifier.
- Multi-rater surveys
All variants of upward feedback, team, 180° and 360° surveys. Each respondent gets a personalised web menu of questionnaires for each person they are answering about, together with their role with regard to the person (manager, peer, subordinate, etc). As they progress through their menu, the numbers of questionnaires diminish.
For multi-rater surveys:
- Our Survey Manager software allows for user-selected respondents
- Questionnaires are presented in a single menu for multiple recipients
- Pre-survey messages and reminders are sent automatically
- Progress is tracked automatically
- Individual feedback reports can be returned by paper, e-mail and the web.
ASR’s hosted bureau features:
- Servers housed in secure Tier 1 Data Centre
- Use our database and web servers (or house yours with us)
- Defence security clearance SSL encryption available
- Suitable for internal and public use 24x7 up time
- Monthly subscription, short term and long term projects
- All types of data and analysis accommodated
- Certified by Defence for handling Commonwealth data.
We run an Analytics Service using a variety of specialised products:
- SPSS for statistical analyses
- Leximancer and SPSS for free text analysis
- Aspose for automating complex reports
- E-tabs and various proprietary products for producing multiple reports quickly and accurately
- SuperWEB and SuperVIEW for specialised high-volume projects and data mining. This is done in collaboration with Space-Time Research, Australia's most successful business intelligence company.
We perform routine and specialised statistical analysis and reporting on completed survey and other data for various statutory bodies, government agencies and companies. We can offer web data mining and reporting on modest as well as truly massive data sets. We can transform your data to appear in your web browser, and disseminate reports under password control over the web. Typical uses are:
- Employee survey: distribution of the company data and work area data, so that a line manager can view his/her work area and compare their local results to the company-wide results.
- Customer satisfaction survey: distribution of the company data and product/service lines, so that various managers can view their product/service and compare their results to the company-wide results.
- Survey Manager™ for data collection and surveys
- SuperCROSS for PC-based analysis
- SuperWEB for data analysis and reporting over the web
- Leximancer for text analysis and data mining
- CompTrack for workforce analysis and capability tracking
- CompTrack for training administration
- OnTrack for employee performance management
Software development with consulting support enables ASR to provide its clients with a unique capability for integrating information technology with business processes. We specialise in database-driven web applications, often involving e-commerce. We develop mainly using Microsoft® tools.