These include doctors, engineers, hobbyists, lawyers, fishers, hunters, farmers, associations, unions, and more. Studies range from seeking feedback from members on how well they are being served, to educational initiatives, where people fish, what they are paid, and even to setting exams.
- Doctors - member views about their association’s medico-political activities, member services, member benefits, communications, and how best to identify potential areas for it to expand its services in the future
- Gender survey of women’s lawyers
- Basic membership survey of members
- Training needs surveys
- Workforce study involving analysis of current and future practice options as well as a one-week log of activities
- Survey of how fishers wanted their licence fees spent, where they fishers fished, what they fished for, and other sport-related issues.