ASR principals have considerable experience in designing, implementing and refining performance management processes. This experience has been gained from working with a wide variety of organisations.
We can assist you in working with the latest trends in performance management such as encouraging dialogue, aligning goals and KPIs, using scorecards and dashboards, developing talent matrices as well as using any medium for your system, such as paper and web or a combination.
Components of a performance management system that ASR works with are:
- Position descriptions which can be unique for each employee or generic for multiple roles
- Performance plans based on key performance indicators, actions and targets, as well as personal goals that may be different from KPIs
- Training and career plans that link to position descriptions or succession planning
- Assessments that can occur at any time of the year and as little or as often as needed
- Multi-rater assessments including from other team members, or other managers.
ASR can also assist you in refining your existing processes so that they are simple, easy to train for, yet powerful in helping maintain or improve individual employee’s focus and talents.