Monitor responses in real-time
Our SurveyManager progress window provides administrators with summary and detailed real-time views of all responses including # of invited respondents, # of invitation emails read, # of surveys started and # completed.
Additional tabs included # Responses by Date, # Respondents by Browser Type and # of Respondents by Device Type (e.g. Android Tablet, iPad, Windows Mobile, etc)
Some clients conduct statistical analysis and reporting outside of the product. SurveyManager will output the questionnaire (data dictionary) with question labelling that matches the data file variable labels and codes:
- As a hard copy of the questionnaire as a data dictionary, ie, containing all export file data labels, to assist analysis.
- CSV or Excel formats, and
- Fully labelled SPSS data file.
Free text answers can readily be converted to Word files from the CSV output.
In addition, the survey responses can be co-extracted with other biographical data held in the respondent file which was not used in the survey but may be used in the analysis of the survey.
Real-time survey reports
SurveyManager provides a suite of reports in real-time, such as:
- Comprehensive: displays statistical table, and charts (if applicable question) & verbatim answers for all questions.
- Table & charts: displays statistical tables & charts.
- Table only: displays statistical tables for statistical type questions.
- Charts only: displays all charts for relevant questions.
- Verbatim: displays text only questions.
- Crosstab statistical: Select a crosstab question to be applied to the survey and display crosstab tables.
- Single question: Select a single question and display statistical table and chart.
- Single crosstab question: Select a single question and a crosstab question and display crosstab table.
ASR can create specific workflows to match individual business requirements. For these and other clients we often produce custom reports within SurveyManager to satisfy their needs. These reports can be generated ad hoc from a flexible menu of choices or generated automatically in response to specific business events. Circulation can be by human intervention or can occur automatically.
These reports vary from full Word documents containing commentary, graphs and tables, to 360° reports, to custom customer satisfaction trend reports to esoteric contents such as council waste statistics or occupancy rates of aged care villages.
Outputs can be as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF or user-friendly dashboard.