conducted a number of surveys for this State-based AGO and these generate data
for use in their performance audits. Example projects include:
- Survey of over 200 State Government agencies
including TAFE colleges and hospitals relating to governance activities and
board composition. Board chairs and CEOs of the in-scope agencies were asked
separately to provide feedback about board structure, meeting activities and
- Survey of 40 designated agencies into cost and
type of capital projects listed in the state budget.
- Research into local Council’s expenditure/audit
of aquatic centres in the state.
- Research into public schools (K-12) amounts and
use of levies to fund educational activity or materials.
- Public hospitals—employees’ views within four
hospital services about work health and safety culture.
- Office for Community Sector—how the
Strengthening Community Organisations Plan was developed and implemented and
how well it achieved its objectives.
- State government schools (K-12)—how schools
manage staff work health and safety risks as well as the role of health and
- State government schools (K-12)—how the
Education Department supports schools to manage student risks (violence,