Australian Survey Research Group (ASR) is a talented team of market research consultants and technical specialists based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. We are an innovative company combining expertise in:
- Market and social research for both internal and external stakeholders
- Sales, IT application development, and support of our SurveyManager® SaaS platform (www.surveymanager.com.au)
- Management and human resource consulting. We specialise in projects requiring a combination of qualitative and quantitative techniques, and we host all surveys on our secure and scalable SurveyManager® enterprise survey and data collection product.
Founder and Director ASRDavid is one of the founders of Australian Survey Research Group. He was instrumental in the creation of SurveyManager® and is also the inventor of the "OnTrack” and “CompTrack" approach to performance management and capability profiling. Over the past 25 years David has been increasingly involved in the creation, use and control of large and complex databases. His philosophy is to ensure computers deliver valued-added information to the end-user in an uncomplicated manner.
His expertise lies in the analysis of people, what they do in their work environment, what they should do and how to motivate them to higher levels of performance. Another major interest is what makes customers loyal and how large organisations can consistently meet their changing expectations.
CEO ASRMurray has over 25 years of business management and marketing experience in various Asia Pacific countries including China, Korea, India, Asean and the ANZ region. He has held a number of senior executive positions with leading vendors including IBM, Ascential and Informix Software. He is skilled and seasoned business leader with extensive experience across government, finance, media, telecommunications and manufacturing. Responsible for managing ASR’s workload and coordinating the company’s delivery to clients, Murray also takes an active role in many of the company’s assignments as well as providing advice on a range of human resources, research and business issues.
Principal Consultant and Director ASRTricia is a senior researcher with a background in organisational communication, market research and human resource management. She designs and analyses complex research projects usually in the role of project manager. Many of her projects revolve around employees or association members as internal customers; assessing satisfaction levels or gauging current and required skill levels. Tricia works across all industry sectors, including government and not-for profit organisations and with very small and large organisations. She also has expertise in designing and implementing human resource management systems, integrating human resource information, creating organisational change and designing and delivering development activities and employee communication programs. She has extensive experience in designing performance management processes and organisation / industry-wide capability frameworks. Tricia has developed numerous development programs and curricula as a result of work as a university lecturer (seven universities in Australian and USA) and as a corporate trainer in banking, automotive manufacturing and mining industries.
Technical DirectorLeigh leads the technical team developing and supporting SurveyManager® the industry leading enterprise survey platform. He is an industry veteran having worked for several large international companies before joining ASR in 2000. Leigh as the chief architect of our SurveyManager® is continually working with clients and researching how to deliver the next level of functionality that clients need for data collection. He is skilled in enterprise development using agile techniques, user interface design as well as SaaS infrastructure and security.
In recent years, Leigh has alternated between providing client support, working on special projects and ongoing R&D associated with the company’s products. He is the chief architect of our new Survey Manager software system.
ASR has a number of certifications
Australian Survey Research is:
- An Internationally AS ISO 202052:2007 accredited Market and Social Research organisation.
- Registered as a supplier with Australian Government Communications Unit.
- Registered Research Service Provider (No. 40503).
It is a member of:
- AMSRO (Association of Market Social and Research Organisations).
- AIIA (Australian Information Industry Association).
- Dept Human Services (Victoria) IT panel.
- Victorian whole-of-government e-services panel.
- Member of many State and Commonwealth Government service panels.
- Principals are members of AMSRS (Australian Market & Social Research Society).